December 16, 2010

The Story of Cupid

I now understand why playwrights surrounded themselves with a troupe of actors. Knowing who is to perform a written work somehow makes it easier to generate. I hereby take credit for writing The Witchdoctor and Cupid. I am well aware that they are not literary masterpieces. They are, however, rather well suited for the children who speak their words.

This week has been a fun break for me. It has been a real joy to get away from the routine of textbooks. The children seem to be of the same mind. The video which follows is our first script free run of Cupid. It took a lot of coaxing to get nine year old boys and girls to recite these words. Some have surprised me and gone above and beyond! So, without further adieu, I present you with the ESL 4 powerhouse cast:


0 comments:

Post a Comment